Search Forum:  

Viewing User Profile for: Konumy
About Contact
Last Post: May 2, 2016 06:31 AM
Email: kiritozitto@gmail.com

View User Blog
Post Statistics
Konumy has contributed to 1 posts out of 5562 total posts (0.02%) in 449 days (0.00 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Staff Applications » [GM/MOD] Application May 2, 2016 06:31 AM (Total replies: 0)

Where in the world are you located? Italy

What time zone are you located in? GMT+2

How long have you been playing on this server? Since it was opened.

How long have you been playing Dekaron itself? Im playing on the global server since action 3. I was started in acclaim server and im still active there as well, also i tryed many other private servers in the past, but this one remind me of the begining of dekaron.

What times will you be able to get ingame? (Be specific please : Days/Times etc) I dont have specific time but I'm online everyday for more than 8-12 hours for sure.

Can you get on skype? OFC i can!

Explain why you think you would be a good person for this position. I got a alot experiance in dekaron, i got also a big experiance as a [GM]. I know how to work the commands, how to catch/record a hacker, how to help the players, how to host some events, im friendly and im having the sence of humor.

What made you consider this position? Im missing the old times when i was a GM, sadly all the servers which i was a [GM] they are now closed. This is the main reason

What would you bring to the community and staff team? I'm active, I can bring a lot of fun for the players, I will help in the forums and since i know almost everything about dekaron I might be able to help the staff team with ideas and thinks to improve the game. Also I know everything about official dekaron.

An angry player has an issue that you unfortunately cannot help him with. When you tell him this, he becomes irate, and starts to insult you. What do you do?

You can mod the game (dekaron) ? Yes i have a lot of mods for dekron servers (equip/weap/avatar/maps)

Thx for youre time:Konumy

Time: Mon July 24, 2017 5:39 AM 47 ms.
© Dekaron Energy 2015